Sunday, August 5, 2012

Losing Weight

I have been working on getting my weight down and what the doctor says is healthy. This is the fourth week an we are doing ok.

My wife found and app call myfitnesspal. There is an iPhone and Android app both are free and this thing is great.

All you do is register on the site and tell it what you want to do. I told it I want to get to 180 lbs from 210 lbs and I want to lose 2 lbs a week. It tells me how many calories I get for the day and all I do is tell it what I am eating. I also tell it when I go run an I get extra calories to eat that day. It keeps track of proteins, fat, vitamins, and calories.

You can look up the food you eat in their large database or you can use the built in barcode scanner and scan the UPC of the food you are eating. This thing is awesome.

Currently I am down to 203 after 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment