Sunday, August 5, 2012

Vacuum Problems

We had enough money leftover in our budget so that I could get some nice to haves in my workshop.

I decided it would be real nice to have a vacuum in the shop. I am tired of sweeping.

We went to Home Depot and picked out the Stinger. It was certainly well priced for under $30.00.



 

To my surprise when I got it home and opened it up to put it to work this was a used item. Someone had purchased the vacuum used it and returned it to Home Depot. They decided it could be taped closed and put back on the shelf with all the dirt and nastyness left inside.

Well I decided that was not a good deal for me so I returned it. I talked to the manager that was working at the time and explained my problem. His simple response was "I am sorry please get another one off the shelf, this is the second time this has happened to me."

I did get another one and I will always make sure that I check my products before buying from Home Depot.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment